Monday, September 20, 2010

The perfect spot...

I'm so honored that my dear friends take time out of their busy schedules to let me take a few pictures. And this weekend, my job was so easy with this beautiful family....

Ashton (5) and Ava (2 & 1/2) went to daycare at Tonya's for years with Anna and Henry. I have always held a special place for these two kiddos. They are just as sweet as can be!

And boy, were they ready to have their picture taken on Sunday!! I was so impressed! My inkling is that mom may have bribed them with promises of a post-picture treat, or they were simply practicing for their future modeling careers. Either way, they did great!!



Location, location, location - - Ashton was all over it. He ushered me from place to place in Grandma's yard, showing me great photo op spots.



And, he had a pretty good eye too (especially on the lava rocks, as he called them!)



I think Ashton would have been up for another hour of pictures. He was totally into it...and when you get shots like this, why not??? He's adorable!



And Ava - - She just may be a daddy's girl.



She is a little peanut....But don't underestimate this blond-haired beauty. (do you see that look in her eye??) Ava is absolutely as sweet as pie, but she is no shrinking violet, either. I have no doubt that she makes her wishes very clear at her house. And, she has this deep raspy voice that takes everyone by surprise.... Just what I like in a little girl - a little spice and feisty! I'm sure these qualities will serve Ava very well in life!







I think this next one might be my favorite from the day (and there were lots of favorites to choose from...) She just looks so happy.... That little kid, full of pure joy, kind of happy. Not-a-care-in-the-world happy. The kind of happy every parent hopes they can give their kid, every day....



I LOVE the 5 and 2 1/2 year old attitude in this picture!!





Thanks again!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!!

(And, know that Anna can hardly wait to visit on Friday!! When I told her about the play date, she jumped up and down for a few seconds, then she froze and took off up the stairs. When I asked where she was going, she said, "Mama, I just have to go and pack my backpack with all the things that Ava likes to play with. Right now!!" . . . . Clarissa, you may be in for quite the afternoon with those three little girls!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment