Sunday, June 12, 2011

Indulging me....

When our Oregon family was here last week, they agreed to let me take a few photos.  We went to the Arboretum and had great plans for the session.  (Okay, so maybe I was the only one with the great plans, but they said yes so I wasn't going to ask twice.....)  Regardless, it was 103 degrees that day.

Why-oh-why can't the weather cooperate with my photo sessions this year????

In the end, we spent about ten minutes snapping away, before we needed to take an air conditioning break.  And in the end, we still got a few.....

(Next trip Amanda....)

_MG_9115

_MG_9031

_MG_9074

_MG_9105

_MG_9108

_MG_9209

_MG_9172

_MG_9167

_MG_9157

_MG_9069

_MG_9192

_MG_9133

_MG_9126
(I just love chubby little arms around daddy's neck. )

_MG_9255

_MG_9033
See ya next time Liam.

On Wednesday morning, Joel and Amanda prepared to fly back to Oregon that afternoon. After breakfast, we all said our goodbyes and I took Henry and Anna to school and daycare. There were more than a few tears as we drove off. After a few minutes of quiet, Henry said "Mom, do you know what I am going to miss the most? Liam's laugh. It just makes me so happy."

Like I always tell my kids, if we didn't love so much, we wouldn't be so sad....Sometimes those two things just end up going together.

No comments:

Post a Comment