Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hiatus....

I know, I know....I've never been gone this long.

It's been a crazy-busy few months - - work, activities, play dates, guests, yard work, spring cleaning....on and on.  You know the drill. Plus, I'm trying desperately to launch a new website and new blog and new business. (yeah - in my spare time).  Oh, and then there is the attempt to still be a half-way decent mom and wife too....

Most days, I fear that I'm failing miserably at the whole lot of it.

As you'd expect, the blog has come in last lately. So, I've made a decision. Rather than attempting to get a blog post up, and then failing at that too,  I'm officially taking a hiatus. It will be brief, but a break none-the-less. My hope is to be back online again within a month. June 15th if I'm lucky.  With a new blog, new business and new attitude! (wish me luck....)

In the meantime, here is a shot of Henry. He turned 8 today. Eight!! Amazing.


I hope you'll be back too next month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment