Monday, August 6, 2012

Blog Retirement & New Ventures....

It's official.  This is my last post on this blog.  Today, I have launched my new blog at www.debrapexa.com/blog.  It's been a long time coming, but I'm so excited to have it up.  And I'm so excited to start blogging again.  I've really missed it. 

I hope you will follow me there.  You can bookmark the link, or sign-up for an email subscription as well. 

With the new blog, I am also pleased to announce Debra Pexa Photography.  (Talk about a big day for me!)  You can find out about my new business (and check out my new website) at www.debrapexa.com

Many thanks to all for visiting my little corner of the Internet here.  I'm amazed at what has evolved from a simple idea nearly 3 years ago. 

Who knows what might be next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment