Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reminder from a three-year-old . . .

This weekend, we went to have breakfast with Great-Grandpa Pexa. We hadn't seen him for a few weeks, so we met mom and dad and Uncle Joe at his apartment after everyone returned from church. Everyone was in the kitchen and we all made a big breakfast together! It was a wonderful way to spend the morning!!

After breakfast, I took out my camera to snap a few pictures. Miss Personality decided she wanted to have her picture taken with every person in the room, and so she did . . .




First a shot with Great-Grandpa . . .




Then Grandma . . .




Next were funny faces with Grandpa . . .




Even a picture with a neighbor down the hall, who was a complete stranger to Anna . . .




There she is again, sneaking in on a picture with Henry and Papa . . .




And then being silly with Papa. It was pretty cute.




I was just about to put my camera away, when Anna came up to me and said "Now Papa take a picture with Anna and Mama."

Oh yes -- now I remember. I said that I wanted to be in the pictures too. (#75: See The List: 101 in 1001). So . . . . prompted by my 3 year old, here is a quick shot of us together.

Thank you Anna. ( . . . and I'll remember next time all on my own!)


No comments:

Post a Comment