Monday, January 9, 2012

Latest Edition

Last month, I had the privilege of meeting little Harper Bowie. She is sister to Brennen, who you may remember from HERE and HERE.

By all accounts, everyone seems to be adjusting quite well to this awesome threesome becoming a fabulous foursome. And of course, why not. Just look at this sweet baby girl.

Feist-13bw

Feist-18

Feist-30bw

Feist-35bw

With this session, big brother Brennen officially became my most photographed kiddo (besides my own over-photographed dear ones). I am honored!! Sandra is always so sweet to me, sending me the kindest emails that I save in my "special" email folder.  So I can read them again.  And again.  Particularly when I'm doubting myself....

Lately, that means I pretty much read them every day!

Feist-5bw

Feist-55

Feist-65bw

So in this next shot.....while everyone was getting set for another photo, little Harper decided to bust-a-move....Looks like sister's got a little soul. 

Feist-67

Feist-58

Feist-16

Thank you for sharing the afternoon with me, Ben and Sandra. I didn't know it was possible, but it's true.  Your family has become exponentially more beautiful.

Feist-31bw

No comments:

Post a Comment