Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fooled....

For weeks, I've been meaning to take my camera out and capture some of the fall colors. But all of this warm weather fooled me into thinking I still had plenty of time. Then, the winds picked up at the end of last week, and blew most of the leaves off the trees....

Blog-13x2

So, when Anna and I headed out on Sunday for our autumn adventure, we had to work a little harder. But, there was still plenty of color left.....

Blog-17

Blog-9

Blog-15x2

Blog-20

Blog-18

Blog-11

Anna and I also made another trip to Barten's Pumpkins. Plenty of color there!

Blog-1

Blog-4x2

Blog-3

Blog-7

Blog-8

I'm not sure how much longer this weather can possibly last. And I must admit, it's throwing off my seasonable sensibilities just a bit. (I put the shorts away weeks ago, but now they've migrated back out again.....) 

But really, it is a gift. And I, for one, won't look this gift horse in the mouth.

Blog-16

Blog-12

No comments:

Post a Comment