Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Booked....

I'm thrilled, ecstatic, nervous and amazed to report that all my open photo session dates are filled between now and the end of June, 2011.  23 sessions scheduled over the next 5 months!!  Some are friends, some are friends of friends, and some are people I'll get to meet for the first time very soon!! 

I am overwhelmed.  And I can hardly wait to start.

Of course, the hardest part of all of this is that I couldn't say yes to everyone who inquired about a shoot.  I really, really, really want to say yes. But if I also want to see my own precious family this spring and summer, I have to limit how many sessions I book.  (And since I'm lousy at saying "no" to anyone or anything, this is a real test for me!!)

However...

(I always have a silver lining!)

If you are interested in a session, but haven't contacted me yet, please still let me know.  I have a waiting list going and I will be contacting people if a session date opens up or if I am able to offer this again later in spring or summer.  So who knows.  We might be able to make it work after all!! (pexacox@bevcomm.net).

I also want to send my thanks out to Pacifier, the fabulous children's clothing boutique (in Northeast and downtown Minneapolis).  They heard about my session offer and posted it on their Facebook page.  (!!)  As you can imagine, things really took off at that point!  Wildfire!!  So, thank you, thank you, thank you to Pacifier.  Check them out HERE!!  (Trust me, this is a great place to pick up cool & comfy clothes for an upcoming photo session. No scratchy or stuffy clothes here!!)


Again, many many thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement.  I can't WAIT to get started!!  And, I also can't wait to share some of the pictures I'm taking here on the blog!  More to come....

And speaking of pictures....

IMG_9527

Here are a few from Anna's very first self-administered manicure this weekend.

All in all, I'd say it went quite well!  She had a steady hand.  I found myself some patience.  And no furniture or clothing were harmed in the process.

IMG_9558

IMG_9516

IMG_9502


IMG_9523

IMG_9511

IMG_9508

It's when Anna moved on to her toes that things got a little interesting...

IMG_9536

Somehow I didn't explain well enough that Anna was to paint her toe-NAIL...not her entire toe. 

Oh well.  Thank goodness for nail polish remover.  Otherwise Anna would most likely still have bright green, orange and purple toes on the 4th of July!

IMG_9540 

Stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment