Friday, April 15, 2011

Making lemonade....

It's the middle of April in Minnesota, and as I type, I can hear the snow hitting the window behind me.

I know, I know. It won't last. But still. This just isn't necessary. Especially after a particularly cold and snowy winter. So I (along with every other Minnesotan over the age of 12) sulked a little today. But my not kids....

Henry and Anna took one look out the window and knew exactly what to do - -

IMG_5892

Beach party!

We cranked up the tunes and the heat, and they wiggled into their swimsuits and goggles. Henry even threw a little water on his face for effect. And then we danced.

IMG_5902

IMG_5896

IMG_5904

Anna even channeled the Hawaiian surf and did "a little hula dance," as she called it.

IMG_5889

IMG_5888

Just goes to show. When life (or the weather) gives you lemons....

IMG_5900

No comments:

Post a Comment