Friday, July 22, 2011

New addition....

This is Cambell. She's new around here.

Hoxie-Blog-12

Hoxie-Blog-16

And these are her sisters, Bella and Madison.

Hoxie-Blog-11

We're cousins!  (via dad, Jeff).

When Cambell was born, as tacky as it probably was, I did the grown-up equivalent of offering  a homemade picture frame decorated with star stickers......

"Hey, if you want, I could drop by and take some pictures...."

Luckily, they humored me and said yes.  (For the record though, I was prepared with onsies and receiving blankets as a back-up gift). 

So, while Cambell was primping for her pictures, I took some shots of Maddie and Bella.

And of course, we have history.  The girls were the stars of my first photo session ever last year.  I'm so glad they were willing to repeat!! 

Hoxie-Blog-4

Hoxie-Blog-5

Hoxie-Blog-2

Hoxie-Blog-6

Hoxie-Blog-10

Hoxie-Blog-13
(I must add - this isn't a posed picture.  Cambell made the slightest little wimper, and everyone rushed to console here.  Let's hear it for big sisters!!)

Hoxie-Blog-14

Hoxie-Blog-15

Hoxie-Blog-3

Hoxie-Blog-7

Hoxie-Blog-1

Thanks again everyone. So good to see you! More soon....

1 comment:

  1. The girls are so big and little Cambell is beautiful! The pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete