Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Otherwise engaged....

Last week, I met Karl and Jennifer at Lake Harriet for a few photos.  They are recently engaged and are planning a get-away tropical wedding on their own this winter.   

Coming straight from the office, we took a few formal shots first....

Toohey-8

Toohey-2

Toohey-4

Toohey-5

Toohey-10

Toohey-13

And a quick change later, we headed to the lake for something more casual.

Toohey-23

Toohey-25

Toohey-24

Toohey-26

Toohey-15

Toohey-16

Toohey-20

Toohey-28

Toohey-22

I loved this session.  Karl and Jennifer couldn't have been any nicer.  And, they were just so sweet together.  Plus for me, it was so different from the family session I usually  have.  Funny thing....I'd tell Karl and Jennifer to stay in one spot - - and who knew this would happen - - they did!  It was a thing of beauty. 

What a wonderful way to spend a warm summer evening! 

Congratulations to you both.  Send me a postcard from Jamaica!!

No comments:

Post a Comment