Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taylor, Abby (and Jill)....

Jill is my dear friend from WAAAAY back. Oh the stories we could tell (but we won't!  It's safer for all of us that way....) We don't see each other often enough these days, but we have one of those friendships that just falls right back into line, regardless of how much time has passed. 

Jill and her dear husband Jeff have two beautiful daughters.  It seems like they were babies only yesterday.  But now those little girls are growing into the sweetest young ladies.  I was so excited to stop by on Saturday and snap a few shots.

This is Taylor. She is in second grade and her eighth birthday is just around the corner.   

IMG_3313

And this is Abby.  She is in her last year of preschool and is oh-so-ready for kindergarten. 

IMG_3323

IMG_3401

You can just see the little girl look fading away in this shot.  So grown up. Somehow, those years just fly by. 

IMG_3474

Quite the charmer, this one....

IMG_3337

I think this is one of my favorite sibling photos ever. And the great thing is that the girls posed it all on their own. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to capture the shot.  Thank you Abby and Taylor!!

IMG_3343

And thank YOU Jill.  It was wonderful to see you and your beautiful girls.  (more soon!)

I'd love to hear from you. Click on "comments" below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deb. These portraits are beautiful. I love this last one against the brown leather...stunning. I know you have told me which 50mm lens you use, but I can't remember if it was the 1.8, 1.4, etc. It's a question from my husband. He's been looking over my shoulder and has become a big fan. Could you refresh my memory if you ever get a second. Perhaps I have a really special surprise coming my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica. I primarily use the Canon 50mm 1.4. I've barely taken it off my camera since getting it. I love it! (and tell your husband, worth every penny!!)

    ReplyDelete