Friday, August 12, 2011

Third time, and completely charmed.....

You wouldn't think a late May session would be cancelled because of the cold. But this year, it was. The rain and wind were driving so hard on the day we initially scheduled, that it probably would have knocked over poor little Gracie. It was plain miserable. So we postponed.

The second time, we all made it to our picture site, but we were confined to our cars, as a severe thunderstorm rumbled and raged overhead. Despite being parked right next to one another, we couldn't even roll down our windows to chat, with the crazy downpour. Instead, we called each other on our cell phones, and waved through the windows....Then we drove home.

We were so close, but no cigar.

But the third time. Oh man, that one was the charm!

And really, I was the one who was completely charmed! What a family!!

This session was so much fun and so comfortable and relaxed. The pictures just came naturally. As my Henry would say "it was easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy." It felt like summer. And, I think this ease shows in the photos we got.

(In the end, I decided to rearrange my blog, just so I could make the shots larger! All the better to see those gorgeous eyes and adorable expressions!!)

And yes, that is Kaden in my new blog header, too.

What can I say? It was a great session.....

Blog4x6-2

Blog4x6-31

Blog4x6-4

Blog4x6-5

Blog4x6-8

Blog4x6-9

Blog4x6-10

Blog4x6-13

Blog4x6-12

Blog4x6-15

Blog4x6-21

Blog4x6-24bw

Blog4x6-17

Blog4x6-18

Blog4x6-16

Blog4x6-25

Blog4x6-26

Blog4x6-23

Blog4x6-32

Thank you Kevin and Meghann. You have an amazing family, and I'm so grateful I had a chance to spend last Sunday morning meeting all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Deb! Great job! Meghann and Kevin are great friends of ours and i am so happy she contacted you :)

    ReplyDelete