Monday, August 29, 2011

Bounce....

I was fortunate to spend a recent Saturday morning with these dear little boys (and mom and dad too, of course) at Como Zoo. Can you say adorable?

I do believe that Jonah and Caleb didn't stop moving the entire time we were together for the photo session. I guess it's the gift of being almost 2 and 3-1/2 - - boundless bounce.  I also think the boys figured that the more they bounced and jumped and wiggled, the closer they'd get to their real destination: Como Town!

Eventually, after a few other zoo adventures they made it.....

Schwab-26x2

Schwab-27

Schwab-32x2

Schwab-7

Schwab-3bw

Schwab-45

Schwab-54x2

The bronze tortoise provided a little diversion, but the rides were still calling.....

Schwab-52

At last!


Schwab-75


Schwab-71

Schwab-78

Bummer though that little brother was just a few inches too short to ride those bright and shiny fire trucks.  Clearly, he was none-too-happy about it.....

Now, I usually don't post the alligator-tear pictures, but I couldn't resist mom's look.....Oh my, how many times have all of us mama-types been there, watching our dear ones struggle through some 2-year old injustice or sorrow......

But I'm pleased to report that after the fire truck, there were many rides just right for Caleb.  Tears-be-gone!

Schwab-67
Love these shadows.....

Schwab-87
Love this daddy-hug.....

Schwab-42bw

Schwab-96bw

Schwab-18x2

Sarah and Josh, thanks for the chance to meet your lovely family! The morning reminded me to put a little more bounce in my step too!

No comments:

Post a Comment