Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I tried...

Fresh off of my workshop this weekend, I tried to bribe my kids to let me take their picture tonight.



Yes, I've resorted to bribery and it isn't pretty (okay, I'll admit it - - happy meals - - I know, so so sad...) And despite the bribe, they still weren't interested. I guess I can understand though. They have a camera in their face most every day. But darn, I just wanted to try out some of the things I learned this weekend.

Here are a few shots that I did get. These aren't what I had in mind at all, but they were pretty much the only ones where someone wasn't crying or making an angry face at me or asking if they could pleeeeeassse go now. Oh well...









(this is Henry's pose. He insisted on hiding in the corn...)









On the bright side, I do get to take pictures of my friend Whitney this Saturday. She is 16. And she promises not to cry or make faces (well, at least not make faces AT me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment