Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Better late than never....

I've meant to post these all week, and finally have a quick minute to do so now....

On Saturday (despite my car breaking down enroute to their home and ending up arriving an hour late), this patient and very fun family let me take a few pictures....



This is Jack. He is four. He goes to daycare with Anna.

Incidentally, Anna did not want me to leave on Saturday, until I told her I was going to Jack's house to take pictures. Then she was all excited. "Go mama. Jack is my friend. He smiles nice."

Yes he does! And so does his sister....



This is Avery. She is a first grader. She was absolutely adorable and a natural in front of the camera. And, she loved her bunny....





Thanks so much Amy and Mitch. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment