Thursday, December 16, 2010

Morning lights...

Picture the Holidays: The Season of Lights
They call this the season of lights for many reasons and there are ample opportunities to shoot light in its many shapes and shades. There is nothing more compelling than a literal bokeh of holiday lights. The first time I captured lights like this, I was as giddy as a kid on Christmas morning! My guess is you'll feel it too.

Winter in Minnesota.

When I woke up this morning, I'd guess there was seven MORE inches of new snow. That, of course, is on top of the twenty two inches from Saturday. Great....it would be a LONG drive to work. Again.

But I realized that even bumper to bumper traffic can show a little holiday spirit.





After two hours, I finally made it downtown. You can see the building shadows here.



These were taken between the buildings downtown. It was gorgeous! I need to take more photos like this when I really have the time to play. Absolutely lovely!





No comments:

Post a Comment