Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh what fun...

Picture the Holidays: Got Gifts?
Since this is the season of giving, today is the day for putting some of your beautiful photos to good use. We are creating gift tags using our photos. That way, your tag will be just as special as the gift inside.

Today, my mom and I enjoyed our annual tea at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum. Except for a snowstorm last year, this has been our holiday tradition for the past five years. Sweets, savories, hot tea with cream and sugar, and some alone time with my mom. And all of this at one of the most beautiful places.

A perfect afternoon!

Being we were at the Arboretum, I brought my camera along to take pictures for today's gift tag prompt. It was really cold outside. And after the comfort of a four-course tea, neither mom or I were very anxious to brave the outdoors. But there was plenty of beauty to capture inside too.

Here were some of the photos in the running for my holiday tag....








But in the end, knowing that the majority of my gifts would be for someone age six or under, I went a different direction....

1 comment:

  1. I really love the gingerbread men or perhaps women? I would love to go to that arboretum. I bet it smelled so good inside.

    Becky Sue

    ReplyDelete